java/eclipse: error building WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla

Andreas Kohn andreas.kohn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:12:54 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 09:36 +0300, Panagiotis Astithas wrote:
> barbara.xxx1975 wrote:
> > port version:
> > # $FreeBSD: ports/java/eclipse/Makefile,v 1.38 2005/09/14 14:46:36 nork Exp $
> >
> > I keep getting an error if I try to upgrade(from eclipse-3.1_1) or build eclipse with WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla.
> > This doesn't happen if I use the WITH_MOZILLA=firefox.
> >
> > *UPDATE* (this happened while I was writing):
> > When I tryed to build eclipse WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla these ports where not installed:
> > nspr-4.6_1
> > nss-3.10
> > firefox-1.0.6_5,1
> > I had them installed to try with WITH_MOZILLA=firefox.
> > Now it builds also with WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla.
> > As eclipse does not run-depends on them, could I safely pkg_delete them?
> > Or should I keep them to avoid to install them again on the next eclipse upgrade?
>
> You are not supposed to ever use WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla.
I don't like this at all. WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla is a perfectly valid
setting for other mozilla-using ports, and people probably have their
preference in /etc/make.conf (I do).

Please see attached patch (line numbers may be off, hand-edited).

Regards,
Andreas

--
<TalisA> was macht man eigentlich auf einer linux-gamer lan ? hl server
aufsetzen und freuen ? *duck* ^^