missing system struct definitions during compilation files in /usr/lib/dtrace/ in local releng/10.1 build

Viktor Štujber viktor.stujber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:09:33 UTC 2014

Yes, that was the solution, thank you very much!

It was surprising to find out that an executable outside of the
kernel-toolchain is used to build the kernel. But I guess a line has to
be drawn somewhere (only the entire output of 'buildworld' is guaranteed
to cover everything ... which I wouldn't mind too much since I normally
build them together :)