IWN Review

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 21 04:06:30 UTC 2013

Hi!

so, my feedback!

* Why'd you disable including opt_wlan.h ? It's required
* What merge issues did you have? I'd like to get this tree updated to
the latest -HEAD, including whatever my recent changes for rate
selection, so we can get this stuff tidied up for -HEAD
* Why was ieee80211_resume_all() commented out? Did you do this?

There's some stuff we can merge in right now into -HEAD:

* the debug improvements
* the changes from hard-coded checks for features based on the
chipset, to a bitmap of features that get set during probe/attach

So, let's try to get your stuff updated to the latest -HEAD, then get
it tested out. I'll then start merging this stuff into -HEAD as we
figure out what all these pieces do.

Thanks for all this hard work!

-adrian