FreeBSD driver for MegaRAID 9240-8i

Stephane LAPIE stephane.lapie at darkbsd.org
Fri Nov 25 17:33:11 UTC 2011

I have checked in 9.0-RC* and 8.2-STABLE, but Skinny Drake controllers
are not supported.

You have to download and build the mfi driver from LSI's website (the
code does not support multiple adapters operating at the same time,
though... this is a show stopper for me).

Also, the 8.X driver compiles and works on 9.X, BUT with a modification
to the LSI code (replace psignal() with kern_psignal()).