FreeBSD driver for MegaRAID 9240-8i

Martin Glaß glaszig at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:37:09 UTC 2011

i don't have such controller at hand but i can test compilation. i'll be in
touch when i find time.

in the mean time, are you sure there is no driver in 8.2-stable, -current
or even 9.0?

Am 24.11.2011 um 02:49 schrieb linux freaker <linuxfreaker at gmail.com>:

Hi,

I am struggling for this now.
I tried creating own custom ISO through
http://romana.now.ie/writing/customfreebsdiso.html but seems like mfi seems
not getting patched and throwing error.
I also followed LSI website for adding the mfi driver manually but it too
dint work.
Any idea how can I have mfi working for this?
Ajeet