[CODE RELEASE] EP80579 Driver

Kennedy, Brendan brendan.kennedy at intel.com
Wed Feb 24 17:35:27 UTC 2010

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the quick (and enthusiastic) response! ;)

If there are any questions or I can do anything to get the code included in FreeBSD, please ping me a mail :)

There is also this link to get at the EP80579 security related collateral:
http://www.intel.com/design/intarch/ep80579/sw_tools.htm#secap

The 1.0.2 package is the one which comes with the driver attached to my previous mail.

Best Regards,
Brendan