LSI Logic FC919X Controller

Joe Holden joe at joeholden.co.uk
Sat Jun 10 23:51:55 UTC 2006

Matthew Jacob wrote:
>> Hi Matthew, this patch appears to have worked, however it also appears
>> to have been detected first, which has broken my fstab, is there any way
>> to order disks/hardware detection?
>>

> Nope, sorry. That's an annoying problem that's hard to fix for most
> non-Windows systems.

Hi, it appears to be possible to sort the da order out, not a major
problem, just bugging me, now if only I could get geom correct so I can
see the entire 3.5tb array instead of 1024gb!

I have a mild case of scsi-phobia, and am relatively clueless about it,
sysinstall complains GEOM is incorrect, and insists disk is 999999MB in
size, although will only partition 976GB of it.

Also, is there any chance of this patch being committed?

Thanks,
Joe