Man page for pkg in release 10.1

Chris Van Steenlandt chris.vansteenlandt at telenet.be
Sat Dec 27 20:22:06 UTC 2014

Hello,

if I'm posting this in the wrong mailing list, please forward this.

During a fresh install of 10.1, I wanted to consult the man page of pkg
from the FreeBSD web site;
There I was directed to pkg section 7 man page. Within that man page a
reference to pkg(8) was made where all the pkg commands should be described.
The link, however, is dead. Also when I type 'man pkg' from my fresh
install, I get to see a different man page.
Can you fix this please.
Man pages consulted from the web site were also release 10.1.

Regards,

Chris