Would enough people like a tutorial in freebsd developer handbook

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 28 08:27:09 UTC 2013

Em 27-02-2013 22:42, Derek Wood escreveu:

>> >Interesting.  But maybe a tutorial would be better as a separate
>> >article.
>>
> I don't feel strongly about this either way, but the current assembly
> tutorial is already in the developer's handbook, and I don't think
> topic of "FreeBSD assembly language tutorial" should be split between
> two pages.
I would also prefer having it in developers' handbook. It would be
really practical to have a single developer documentation just like
handbook for users. I think it would be a good objective to put some
efforts into this once the printed handbook is out.

Gabor