A Toys for Tots donation is easy with us

CarProperty.com newsletter at carproperty.com
Sat Dec 26 08:33:05 UTC 2009

CarProperty.com Toys For Tots Holiday Donation Program - 2,765,888 registered members. The site for people who need hard to find parking; car enthusiasts; car collectors; people who work in their garages; people who entertain in their garage and everyone else who simply love a great garage and great cars! Our membership ranks are growing fast!

Make a Donation ... It's simple ... CarProperty.com http://CarProperty.com is participating in Toys For Tots this holiday season by donating 15% of our gross advertising sales we receive from you through December 31, 2009. Plus you get a 5% discount for helping us put a smile on the face of a kid who might not otherwise have much to smile about this Christmas and New Years. To participate use this promo code: ToysForTots ... when you place your AD on CarProperty.com http://www.carproperty.com/choose_cat.php

You can advertise the following items or properties, plus other things on our site:

- Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, RV's, vehicle parts of all types including collector cars, everyday cars and more

- Car Property real estate and businesses (residential & commercial)

- Motorsports items and properties, like race tracks and garage rentals, real estate they have, tickets to events and anything a motorsports facility wants to promote

- Contracting and remodeling services for building a garage or turning a garage into a garage mahal

- Indoor vehicle parking and Car Condo clubs and facilities

- Merchandise, gifts and art for car enthusiasts and everyone else

- Garage Gear, tools and equipment

- Car Property Showcase Registry ... this is where owners of car properties can display and share their garages when the property is not for sale.

- RV Parks and Outdoor storage

- Wants & Requests for when you want something in particular

To participate use this promo code: ToysForTots ... when you place your AD on CarProperty.com and donate 15% off the AD cost to a kid. http://www.carproperty.com/choose_cat.php
We highly recommend these great places. Think of the response you'll get if you put the keys to these Car Properties under the tree!

Car condominiums for sale and car storage for rent at Club Auto Sport http://www.carproperty.com/detail.php?id=718
Garage Spaces: 1 to 15 or more. You can't go wrong buying or renting space for your cars at this Silicon Valley gem. This is one of the finest car condo facilities in the USA with knowledgeable and friendlly staff to help you in all aspects of the Club Auto Sport experience.

10 Car Garage Mansion near Newport Beach within a short walk to a private beach http://www.carproperty.com/detail.php?id=716
The sophistication of Corona Del Mar with the grace and romance of an Authentic Spanish Hacienda – think San Miguel de Allende – with the best location in Orange County. Garage Spaces: 10
Do you know someone who should be advertising on CarProperty.com? You probably do because people can put vehicle ads and more on our site with tons of pictures, digital movies and more in each AD. So, Click Here to forward this message to a friend http://letters.carproperty.com/p_f.php?mi=246&nl=22&ei=ZG9jQGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn&eid=MzI1MjcyMQ==

Show these guys some love ... they are awesome companies
America's Car Show heard live on Sirius XM Satellite Radio every Sunday 7pm - 10pm or on their website http://www.americascarshow.com

Sports Car Market magazines and website for those who love car collecting and those who want to get into car collecting http://www.sportscarmarket.com/family

CarProperty.com "Where the Garage Matters"
CarProperty.com sent this informational newsletter to doc at freebsd.org based on your CarProperty.com optional user preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our non-system messages, you can remove yourself from our mailing list Click Here to http://letters.carproperty.com/box.php?funcml=unsub2&nl=22&mi=246&email=doc%40freebsd.org   or mail your request to Car Property Group. 1620 Central Ave, Suite 202, Cheyenne, WY  82001(please allow 3 - 4 weeks using this unsubscribe method).  Toll Free: 1-888-628-3683.

If you received a forwarded copy of the Car Property News, you can subscribe by registering on http://CarProperty.com. Car Property News is sent from time to time but not on a set schedule. Click here to send this message to a friend http://letters.carproperty.com/p_f.php?mi=246&nl=22&ei=ZG9jQGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn&eid=MzI1MjcyMQ==

To help make sure you get our emails, please put our domain address of @carproperty.com in your email programs address book or safe senders list that monitors your inbox. You may have to forward this information to a systems administrator who runs your email systems so they can put us on your safe list. Please give them our domain address of @carproperty.com. If you need help putting our domain address in your email programs address book or safe senders list, please click on this link: How to Add an Address to Your Address Book or Safe Senders List http://memberlandingpages.com/address_book/address_book_add.htm

CarProperty.com is a registered Trademark as are the phrases Car Property and Car Properties, by the Car Property Group.  This notice is compliant with the US Governments regulations regarding emails.

To Unsubscribe, please click here :
http://letters.carproperty.com/box.php?funcml=unsub2&nl=22&mi=246&email=doc%40freebsd.org