Intro to a cool new webb-tv solution

Daniel Daboczy - DABBER daniel at dabber.tv
Fri Dec 5 03:50:06 UTC 2008

Dabber Newsletter

Dabber | Newsletter December 2008 Example player | White paper pdf |
IQube our new partner

 Hi,

Since our last update, we have prepared a first example of the kind of
online video= solutions we offer. It's a player with an intuitive,
3-dimensional navigat= ion - a cool and easy way to showcase your
online video content:

 This is the golden age of online video. More and more of us are
creating it= , watching it and telling our friends all about it.
Mainstream media giants= , organizations of all sizes and individual
Internet users alike are litera= lly setting the online world in
motion. Video on the web is becoming a natu= ral part of our lives,
enabling us to do a lot of different things easier, = faster and
better: discovering what's new and rediscovering the things we'v= e
missed, telling our stories and communicating our brands, realizing our
l= ife-long dreams of having our own TV show and running for president.
Over the last few years, a lot of companies offering online video
platfor= ms have emerged. What separates us from them is who we are.
Whereas most of= our competitors focus on technology and developing the
ultimate one-platfo= rm-fit-all video service, our focus is on every
aspect of the enterprise th= at you would be undertaking; on you
getting exactly the kind of product and= help that you need, at a cost
that you can afford.

Dabber is an Internet start-up, offering online video solutions that
are in= novative, affordable, easy to use and easy to manage. With a
background in the contemporary art scene as well as in web production, we combine the latest in technology with an understanding of what
makes = good content.

Daniel Daboczy & Eric Weber, founders

 White paper (pdf)

For more information about our services, please download the Dabber
white paper.

 IQube is our new partner

We're proud to present IQube as a new partner. IQube is one of the
Nordic r= egion´s leading centres for entrepreneurship and early
stage growth compa= nies. www.iqube.se

Dabber's development continues at rapid pace
We're still in development, but feel free to contact us in the
meanwhile, o= r check out our web site for updates!

www.dabber.tv daniel [at] dabber.tv +46 736 26 9985