Non-English articles?

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 17 12:13:09 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

A fellow Greek translator, Nikos Kokkalis, has submitted an article that
describes how to configure FreeBSD for Greek support (both when working
on the console, and when working in X11).

This article is only in Greek now, but it's short enough that it would
probably be ok to translate it to English too.

Do you think it's ok to commit this article to el_GR.ISO8859-7 first, or
should we post its English version for review here, and then after an
English version is finalized we can commit it to el_GR.ISO8859-7 too?

Thanks in advance, for any helpful insight,
Giorgos