Moving house

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Fri Jul 6 06:22:10 UTC 2007

Starting tomorrow, I'm moving house.  See my home page
(http://www.lemis.com/grog/) for details of the new address.

One of the problems of the move is that I'll again be out of ADSL
range, so it's back to two-way satellite.  If that weren't enough, it
looks like I'll be in for a wait before they can install the sat
system.  In the meantime I'll be connecting sporadically, and my mail
will be delivered to a different system.  That shouldn't be a problem,
modulo a few hours more before I get a message, but if you are trying
to contact me and suspect that mail to me at Greg.Lehey at FreeBSD.org or
Greg.Lehey at FreeBSD.org isn't getting through, you could try Greg.Lehey at ozlabs.org,
which is the system where my mail will ultimately be heading.

Hopefully this will all be over by the end of the month.

Greg