freebsd newbie doc

kurt at drop62.org kurt at drop62.org
Sat Dec 22 00:58:54 UTC 2007

I posted something on freebsd-doc a while ago about a newbie guide im writing. Well its in its first stages and up on my site so if you want to check it out, help me write it, or whatever. Here is the link http://www.drop62.org/articles.html . The file is in RTF format but I can change it to whatever if you can't read it. Please email me and let me know what you think. If something is wrong correct me or if you know a better way to do something just tell me. Thanks again.