FreeBSD for Linux users; Is someone working on this?

John Ferrell jdferrell3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 15:23:20 UTC 2007

One of the projects listed on the current documentation projects page is FreeBSD for Linux users.  Is someone currently working on this?  I searched the mailing list archives and found some traffic from 2003, but nothing since then.  If no one is working on FreeBSD for Linux users, and it is still of interest, I am willing to start working on it.  Or if someone is working on it and would like some help let me know.

Thanks,
John