Hungarian translation

Gábor Kövesdán gabor at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 13 20:35:17 UTC 2006

Terbe Péter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Yes, we have discussed but I haven't got any of your addresses and
> couldn't find your address on the page I had found it earlier. I
> thought you have more work nowadays and stopped the translation for a
> while. Ok then, we are two now ;)
> I'll send you the hungarian pages and let's work further together.

Great! :) It's true that I'm quite busy (just started the university),
but this just means I'm working slower, I won't stop working on this.
Actually, I already made some progress since we talked about this in
e-mail. (Merged hrs' cleanup and translated some pages that were
missing. And also fixed the charset issue, but that is not reflected in
the snapshot I showed you.)

--
Cheers,

Gabor