Hungarian translation

Terbe Péter sncdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 18:29:20 UTC 2006

Hi!

Yes, we have discussed but I haven't got any of your addresses and
couldn't find your address on the page I had found it earlier. I thought
you have more work nowadays and stopped the translation for a while. Ok
then, we are two now ;)
I'll send you the hungarian pages and let's work further together.