docs/99912: Wrong documentation of /etc/ftpchroot

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 13 22:01:46 UTC 2006

Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> Hello Remko,
>
> Friday, October 13, 2006, 11:30:21 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Synopsis: Wrong documentation of /etc/ftpchroot
>
>> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
>> State-Changed-By: remko
>> State-Changed-When: Fri Oct 13 09:29:48 UTC 2006
>> State-Changed-Why:
>> I believe this was fixed with the latest import of lukemftpd
>> please report to me when I thought that incorrectly (checked
>> the manual pages so it -should- be fixed).
>
> It wasn't actually :/
> The ftpd's and lukemftpd's manual pages still conflict pretty badly.

Hey Daniel,

Care to explain what still conflicts then? I checked the ftpchroot
information and that is well explained now, which was the reason
of the PR...

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */