Installing Services at University of South Australia

Harish Sukumar Harish.Sukumar at unisa.edu.au
Mon May 1 07:57:12 UTC 2006

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have recently deployed FreeBSD on couple of machines at the University
and I am not quite familiar with *nix So can you please provide me with
some documents that I can use to configure services like samba (As PDC),
DNS,DHCP, LDAP and So on. Currently we are trying to deploy FreeBSD on
almost all the research labs the question is should we go for FreeBSD or
Linux (Redhat). So please provide me with some documents and lets
together make FreeBSD more widely used operating system.

Thanks,

Harry Sukumar

Assistant Systems Administrator,

Room F2-65, Mawson Lakes Campus,

University Of South Australia.

Tel +61 8 83025527

Fax +61 8 83023381

E-Mail: harish.sukumar at unisa.edu.au

Web: http://people.unisa.edu.au/Harish.Sukumar

LEGAL INFORMATION: This information is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information and any
unauthorised copying or distribution of this email is prohibited. Please
advise if you have received this email in error. Email communications
are managed in accordance with UniSA's policy.