Problems with mirrors.xml and advisories.xml

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 7 11:55:02 UTC 2004

Hiroki Sato wrote:

> hrs>  I put a new patchset[*] to fix both of the month name and
> hrs>  the sort order problem.  Alex and Martin, thanks for the report
> hrs>  of de_DE.ISO8859-1 and it_IT.ISO8859-15.  However, I am still
> hrs>  afraid about if the order in Russian docs are properly or not.
> hrs>  If anyone tried, please let me know.

I found only a minor issue, that IMO is fixable by adding "-f" as sort
flag, since the ordering shouldn't be case-sensitive:

Wrong: USA => Ukraine => United Kingdom (actual)
Correct: Ukraine => United Kingdom => USA (with -f flag)

>  A slightly revised version of the patchset which includes en and ja only
>  has been put at http://people.freebsd.org/~hrs/docwww_monthname_sort2.diff.gz.

Tested. It works fine.

--
Alex Dupre