Suggestion for 'the good book'.

Ben Washington-Yule benwy_01 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 16 11:27:26 UTC 2004

Hi DP

Thanks for providing such useful documentation (esp. the handbook!).  I
notice some sub-chapters have a 'furthur reading' section at the end
(the network server chapter specifically). It would be great it more and
more chapters could have this section tacked on the end as the
information in the handbook obviously relates to FreeBSD and some people
may want to know its history or just get a better understanding of the
subject in question (FreeBSD is great for learning after all).

I understand this would be time-consuming considering it's not exactly
'critical' but I myself would be willing to hunt down good 'furthur
reading' on topics from the internet if there was an easy way I could
submit them. I'm going to be away on holiday from the 20Dec - 2Jan but
after that I'd be available to start helping.

I do understand that you are all busy people and this may not be a good
idea/too time-consuming. Please feel free to ignore this if you deem it
not to be useful. I have used FreeBSD for sometime and would just like
to help in some (even small) way.

Regards, Ben Washington-Yule