Suggestion for 'the good book'.

Nik Clayton nik at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 16 11:53:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:26:24AM +1300, Ben Washington-Yule wrote:
> I understand this would be time-consuming considering it's not exactly
> 'critical' but I myself would be willing to hunt down good 'furthur
> reading' on topics from the internet if there was an easy way I could
> submit them. I'm going to be away on holiday from the 20Dec - 2Jan but
> after that I'd be available to start helping.

Sounds like an excellent idea.  The best way to submit contributions
like this is using send-pr.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)