Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon

Nik Clayton nik at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 6 18:26:24 UTC 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 09:23:19AM -0800, Murray Stokely wrote:
> DSSSL meets most of our needs now, but XSLT will allow us to have
> better olink support at least.  Considering the amount of work
> involved, I'd personally want a pretty strong list of advantages and
> some ideas for new applications that XSL would enable before doing the
> work myself.

I think step one needs to be to get the existing .sgml -> .xml
infrastructure working again.  It was certainly working when I committed
it.

I don't have a whole load of time to jump on that at the moment, so if
someone else wants to dive in they should feel free.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)