Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Mon Dec 6 17:53:47 UTC 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:48:16PM +0000, Len Zettel wrote:
> So I took a stab at creating an sgml file incorporating the changes
> (by editing the existing file for the document in question).
> When it came time create an html file from the sgml (so I
> could check the work) I flunked out.  The make couldn't
> find some of the necessary boiler plate.

Ok, then you either didn't have all the tools installed (the docproj
port can help), or didn't have all stylesheets checked out from
CVS/CVSup (the full 'doc' module), or temporarily something was
broken.  The last possibilty is not as likely as the first two.

When you take another stab at it, please send out the relevant error
messages, either to the list or to me personally, and I'll try to help
you get it all sorted out.

> Part of my ever-expanding "todo" list is to take another
> stab at going from sgml to html.  When I am happy
> with that I will take another crack at a PR or two.
> That likely won't be for a while yet.

That would certainly be appreciated.

   - Murray