[Review Request]: Kerberos5 final draft

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Thu Sep 4 18:48:44 UTC 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 02:07:23PM -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:28:36 +0100
> Ceri Davies <ceri at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 01:34:02PM -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > > Greetings -doc team, Robert,
> > >
> > > Please see the diff and give me feedback.  This has already gone
> > > through a good review on -doc so I'm only really waiting for Robert's
> > > review.  Although I want to get any final comments or "please commit's"
> > > now.
> >
> > OK, here are my comments (the ones I posted earlier were not from me,
> > but posted on behalf of my brother), from a quick scan.
> >
> >        servers – meaning that external entities can connect and talk
> >

> Well, that – is something minor that needs fixed, like 'security(7)'
> and some other things.

Agreed.

> The rest of your changes are fine, and I applied the diff.  Thanks for
> the catching!  :)

Sorry, I found one more thing:

+       <screen>&prompt.root;kadmin
+       kadmin> ext --keytab=/tmp/example.keytab host/myserver.smithclan.prv
+       kadmin> exit</screen>

Should the myserver.smithclan.prv now read myserver.example.com?

> Diff the diff with a .diff, yo!  ... God I need help. :)

Yeah, it made my eyes bleed too ;-0

Ceri

--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.