cvsGraph error,

Vinodh Srinivasan vinodhsri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:37:12 PST 2005

Thanks Jon for your advice.
Infact , i am pretty much doing everything you talked in your email.
1. installed required libraries (png and z).
2. used ./configure --with-*** option to configure.
3. to use it more of a user-wide library, i set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /gd/lib/

Still no luck.
Probably i need to try the System-wide installation.

thanks
vinodh