panic: share -> excl @r224632

Kostik Belousov kostikbel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:26:46 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 10:18:49AM +0200, Martin Matuska wrote:
> I agree to Kostik's  approach, but I suggest implementing it in a
> separate function and also use for the unmount() part.
>
> Please review attached patch.
Since you are moving the fragment to a function, you may somewhat reduce
the code duplication by moving at least free() and return to the end
of function and jumping to it.

Also, after more looking at this, I think now that the check for VI_DOOMED
is not needed, due to relookup and comparision of vp and vp1.