SV: ***SPAM*** HA cluster

Lasse L. Johnsen lasse at freebsdcluster.org
Fri Jun 11 14:39:05 GMT 2004

Andy,

I respect your decision. I for one have always taken a keen interest in your
work.

It's regrettable that you feel it necessary to take this step.

Even on an exit note from the free software scene, I would urge anyone that
knows about Andy's work to voice their respect for his contribution.

Thank you Andy.

/Lasse