No webcam in chrome (works in firefox)

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Wed Apr 15 13:06:22 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 12:35 PM Marcin Cieslak wrote:
> -  the green picture appears once in pwcview until the webcam appears to work,
>     after this it works stable
> - the green picture never appears in firefox
> - green screen flashes accross the webcam picture whenever I use chromium

Hey Marcin, you can also use VLC for camera preview :-) In PWCVIEW I
get this green screen for a moment at start (maybe some sort of
initialization time?). In VLC I have no green screen. My WebCam works
fine on Firefox. In Zoom my microphone did not work even on Firefox,
but it works fine in Hangouts and Jitsi.. maybe a Zoom problem?