Could we please add a CUPS option for www/chromium?

Craig Leres leres at freebsd.org
Sat Mar 10 17:47:07 UTC 2018

On 03/10/18 09:17, Carlos J. Puga Medina wrote:
> Or one can build their own copy of Chromium with printing
> support turned off, and that will get rid of the CUPS dependency.

Could you please help with that? Once I figured out the only way to
disable cups was to disable printing I couldn't find the options to do
that. I got here:

     GN_ARGS+=cloud_print=false
     GN_ARGS+=enable_basic_printing=false
     GN_ARGS+=enable_print_preview=false
     GN_ARGS+=use_cups=false

but was still getting linker errors from some cloud_print module.

		Craig