Could we please add a CUPS option for www/chromium?

Craig Leres leres at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 7 20:45:18 UTC 2018

I recently started using the chromium and although I didn't figured it
out until today this it was what recently broke my ability to print with
lpr. The problem is that chromium has a hard dependency on cups and cups
installs its version of lpr in /usr/local/bin.

I'm content using the base system lpr/lpd and would prefer not to build
cups let alone install it. I'm happy to propose a patch via PR or
differential.

		Craig