Chromium 42

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Fri Apr 24 22:02:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I prepared an update to chromium 42 on github. In fact, I just created
a pull request for that from my own fork. The history may be a little
off as I had to rebase on that import of chrome 41, but the code in
https://github.com/moench-tegeder/freebsd-chromium/tree/master is
what I'm running right now.
I tested:
 - FreeBSD 10.1, clang (no gcc-based FreeBSD)
 - basic browsing, gmail (that where I saw that I missed a patch to
   the video device enumeration code), youtube, local and remote
   PDF display.

If you'd like to have a bugzilla PR filed, I can do that, too - but
the patch is a little unwieldy :)

Regards,
Christoph

--