Google Page rank"Internet Traffic"

Sheena smart.seo.paul27 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:23:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have a large crew of Professionals who are expert in Quality, SMO, SEO,
Search Engine Marketing and Online Business Optimization, time consuming
duties for you in half of your in-house resource cost. You don't even have
to pay NI or tax contributions either.

Our core focus is following industry verticals:-

. Quality Link Building.

. Rate Effective Link Building - Google Page rank oriented.

. Keyword oriented Article & PR Submissions.

. Relevant Directory Submissions.

. Local Google Business Listing.

. Mass Coverage of customers through SMO.

. Internet Traffic - Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions.

. Link Wheeling.

. Google Panda Friendly Content Writing.

. Business Website Advertise Online.

We are open to sign "NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)" with SEO Resellers. We
always adopt the Google friendly ETHICAL LINK building process/White hat
technique; also follow the guidelines of Google and major search Engine.

We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business relationship
with you. I will really appreciate you please let me know your requirement.

Looking for your interest and reply.

Kind Regards,

Sheena