Sync Error: Sign in Again - Looping (was Re: using API keys in the FreeBSD Chromium port) FreeBSD Chromium port)

Dmitry S. Nikolaev dnikolaev at mega-net.ru
Tue Jun 18 03:53:27 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I have the same problem, but it was in earlier versions also.
Now I have FreeBSD 8.4-PRERELEASE and Chromium  27.0.1453.110 (202711).
The same problem is on WinXP and Chromium  27.0.1453.110 m
Gooogle help doesn`t help....

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]