Sync Error: Sign in Again - Looping (was Re: using API keys in the FreeBSD Chromium port)

Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. lkchen at ksu.edu
Mon Jun 17 21:49:56 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Thanks for doing this! I was a bit mystified as to why sync had
> broken, and stumbled here, eventually.

So, lastest chromium....had been working okay on the most part, but now sync is broken...and I don't know why?

How do you fix this problem?

I sign in...it and just takes me back to the sign in page, clear cookies, cache, everything....keeps looping.  Can sign into other parts of google fine....

Lawrence