Google Chrome

Brett Glass brett at lariat.net
Mon Sep 8 00:14:24 UTC 2008

At 09:09 PM 9/5/2008, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>It's worth keeping an eye on, but not to the point of
>paranoia.  Think of how much bad publicity would be generated if
>google was discovered to be secretly collecting data.

You have to remember that Doubleclick has been surreptitiously
collecting data on Internet users for many years. Why should we
expect anything different from them just because they have merged
with Google -- especially since Google itself harvests users'
personal data from their Gmail users' e-mail?

--Brett Glass