Vancouver BC Jobs?

pete wright nomadlogic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 00:39:12 UTC 2008

Hi All,
I am currently working in Los Angeles for a Special Effects house, but
I'll be getting married in Oct and am planning on moving up to BC
after the wedding.  I've started looking around for work up there -
but was wondering if anyone on this list has any pointers on getting
gigs up there.

I have large scale Unix experience as a system engineer - and have
been concentrating on opening up new facilities in India, New Mexico,
the UK etc - but frankly I'd love to work for any company that has
challenging, interesting work up there.  A bonus would be the ability
to telecommute (my fiance is originally from the Okanagan), but we
realize we are going to have to live in Van for a while - which is
great 'cause I love Vancouver :)

Anyway, figured I'd ping this list to see if anyone here has any
hints, tips or pointers.

Thanks!
-pete

ps -> I didn't hit jobs@ since I'm not posting work - but if that is a
better forum for this topic please let me know!

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright