Filtering the Spectrum of Internet Threats

IDG Connect connect at mailer.idgconnect.com
Wed Oct 24 14:10:22 PDT 2007

     Back in the olden days, people didn't use to lock the doors in their homes. Then came chains, deadbolts and, eventually, full-on alarm systems with trained response teams. We've had a similar wane of trust in the world of online. Instead of deadbolts, we install firewalls. And although they're strong and necessary, they certainly can't protect you from all the ways your employees can get themselves (and therefore your system) into trouble.

     For a detailed overview of why and how you should manage outbound Web traffic, IM and P2P software to increase the defense of your network, download the complimentary whitepaper "Filtering the Spectrum of Internet Threats." It's available right now courtesy of St. Bernard Software via IDG Connect at:

http://www.accelacomm.com/jlp/idgc9/46/3396//IDG/EmailAddress=chat@freebsd.org

     We think you'll find it very interesting.

Best regards,

IDG Connect

IDG Connect is a service of IDG Communications, Inc., part of International Data Group--the world's leading technology media and event company. IDG Communications' company brands include CIO, CSO, Computerworld, GamePro, InfoWorld, IT World, Macworld, Network World, and PC World, as well as technology-related events including LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, Macworld Conference & Expo, and DEMO.

As a customer of one of the IDG Communications brands, you became eligible to receive email from IDG Connect. For more information, read the IDG Privacy Statement:

http://www.idgconnect.com/privacypolicy/

If you do not wish to receive e-newsletters from IDG Connect, please send a blank email to the following address to automatically remove yourself:

leave-1361099-2466105.5e3506205b0921325bbd21c573a076e4 at mailer.idgconnect.com

If you would like more information about the opportunity to promote your (client's) research assets through IDG Connect, to access the synchronized audience of the world's most powerful family of technology brands, please use this address:

http://www.accelacomm.com/jlp/stb/46/80153767//IDG/EmailAddress=chat@freebsd.org

IDG Connect, 3 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701