Erroneous delivery of list e-mail (was Re: adding keyboard after reboot with no keyboard )

soralx at cydem.org soralx at cydem.org
Wed Apr 11 05:55:44 UTC 2007

> > I'd like everyone to note that I'm merely curious; this is the
> > fourth person in 24 hours to say "why in the world am I getting
> > these e-mails?" or "please unsubscribe me", including 2 G-mail

do you think that it wasn't simply spam? I once got a finely crafted
spam with quoutes from the lists, which I read almost halfway before
realizing that I was losing the thread far too often, and maybe not
because of my logic unit being particularly slow that day...

Maybe what we're seeing is an emergent behaviour of the Internet --
distributed intelligence that got lonely and bored and wants to
chat? :-o I can't seem to think of a sane reason to send out messages
full of garbage that have a chance of being deleted close to 100%.
Doing that on a massive scale seems to me to be beyond any logic or
reason.

> > Kevin Kinsey

[SorAlx]  ridin' VN1500-B2