Some HTML work needed please

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sun Jan 23 12:15:46 PST 2005

On 23 Jan 2005 at 2:59, Julio Capote wrote:

> First of all, let me tell you how excited I am about BSDcan2005; my
> friends and I are organizing this huge roadtrip just for it. Long live
> FreeBSD!

Good.  FWIW, the list of papers should be released within 10 days.

> Anyway, I'd be glad to work on some forms, where can I get
> details?

The work we did last year, and is now in use at
http://www.bsdcan.org/ needs to be expanded.  The registration code
is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/openregister/

What we need is data entry forms for people, speakers, locations, and
papers.  I'm quite sure none of that exists.  A grep for "<form"
should answer that.

I'm just heading off to do some errands, but will be able to answer
more questions later today.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/