Bluetooth application

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:03:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Sami M'Barek <saamii at gmail.com> wrote:
> That is what i'v been using all along but what i want is an "easy" to use client.
>  Preferably GTK.

what is not "easy" about obexapp? are there any particular features
that you are missing?

as far as gnome/kde/etc. bluetooth apps goes, pretty much of them are
linux (bluez) specific.while it is somewhat trivial to port linux
bluez code to freebsd, no one seems do be willing to do so. if someone
is willing to do a complete survey of current gnome/kde bluetooth code
and tell me what api's are missing, i will work with such a person to
get missing api's into the base system.

thanks,
max

p.s. please keep freebsd-bluetooth@ in the cc