14.0-CURRENT

Andrew Mitchell andy_mitchell_fr at icloud.com
Thu Mar 25 17:23:28 UTC 2021

Hello,
I am new to FreeBSD and to Raspberry too.
uname -a shows a generic 14.0-CURRENT FreeBSD on my RPi4 B.
Nowhere can I find any information about this version.
I can use pkg install and have already installed some packages: lynx, vim, racket and rust. And they run.
But I can’t kldload a .c file compiled to a .ko file, which I can do on my amd64 pc.
In RPi4 make sends the .ko to another directory, not to the path where my .c was compiled with make, while it does on my amd64.
I cd to to the path but kldload -v file.ko can’t load it and it reports that file.ko “depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch”.

Any idea what is going wrong?

Cheers,
Andy

Envoyé de mon iPhone