Pine64 (Original) A64 - loader.efi - can't find partitions

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Tue Jan 21 04:35:02 UTC 2020

I’ve tried various hacks, but building a crochet, and RaspBSD images are gone from the site.

I self built aarch64-12.1-DPD-356159M-Pine64 via a fresh GitHub clone of crochet - but bootaa64.efi can't find any partitions.

This has worked in the past, I’m pretty sure I’ve booted FreeBSD on my Pine64 A64 in the past. Not sure if I was every successfully able to use crochet.

crochet is setting up the pine64 image with MBR tables.

--
David P. Discher
https://davidpdischer.com/ <https://davidpdischer.com/>
dpd at dpdtech.com