SheevaPlug

Balanga Bar balanga.bar at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:25:39 UTC 2019

Thanks for the links. I notice that the HowTo page is nine years old and
wonder if anything needs updating...

I did notice that the SHEEVAPLUG kernel configuration file in the HowTo
page is truncated. Any idea what's missing?

As for the SD Card reader support, has that ever existed? In the Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheevaPlug it says it had FreeBSD support, so
would assume a Card must have need available at one time..

I'm particularly interested in the GOFLEX HOME unit and would love to find
a config file which lets me use a hard disk. I have it booting from a USB
stick but have hit a brick wall providing hard disk access. I guess I'll
put the GFH on the back burner and concentrate on the SheevaPlug.