Looking for 8.2-RELEASE.img.gz

Balanga Bar balanga.bar at gmail.com
Fri May 24 21:11:03 UTC 2019

Getting a group together sounds like an excellent idea!

I've managed to get 11.2 built but it hung whilst booting. I'm currently
running 11.1 on a GoFlex Home, but I'd really like to get it to recognise a
hard disk, and this is proving difficult because I'm not sure which kernel
to build. There doesn't seem to be a GOFLEX conf file.