Compiling u-boot-rpi3 on an rpi3

bob prohaska fbsd at www.zefox.net
Mon May 6 18:05:44 UTC 2019

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 06:20:45PM +0200, Mika??l Urankar wrote:
> Le lun. 6 mai 2019 ?? 17:19, bob prohaska <fbsd at www.zefox.net> a ??crit :
> >
> > On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 03:22:31PM +0200, Mika??l Urankar wrote:
> > >
> > > It builds fine here on aarch64, do you have security/openssl* installed?
> > >

> > Yes, security/openssl is installed. I didn't use it by default  because of
> > earlier reports of trouble. The system reminds me that
>
> Delete it and rebuild u-boot-rpi3

That certainly helped, make now runs successfully.

But, make install didn't update anything in /boot/msdos.
There seem to be three copies of u-boot-bin floating around,
with identical size. Should I copy one manually to /boot/msdos,
and does it matter which one?

Thanks for reading and your help!

bob prohaska