Allwinner H3/H2+ dts question - regression?

Eugene Sevastyanov eval at iptk.ru
Mon Nov 27 07:28:40 UTC 2017

Currently, I'm trying to run a DS3231 real-time controller board. There are problems with I2C, but I'm still looking for a reason. At the moment, I checked the transmission protocol with an oscilloscope and made sure that the RTC is responding, i.e. ds3231 exactly working.  However, the driver does not see the ACK signal sent by the device after sending the address. I continue to investigate this moment ...

About aw_thermal - if you have a dts file where it is described, it can easily be added to my. This would be a useful feature for Zero.

P.S.
I installed on Orange Pi Zero FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT