Allwinner GPIO IRQ?

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:38:26 UTC 2017

I'm trying to setup gpiopps on my Pine A64.  I managed to hack up the
device tree and that part seems to work, however I was getting:

gpiopps0: Pin cannot be configured for the requested signal edge

I noticed that sys/arm/allwinner/a10_gpio.c had:

#define A10_GPIO_DEFAULT_CAPS   (GPIO_PIN_INPUT | GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT |     \
    GPIO_PIN_PULLUP | GPIO_PIN_PULLDOWN)

So I changed that to:

#define A10_GPIO_DEFAULT_CAPS   (GPIO_PIN_INPUT | GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT |     \
    GPIO_PIN_PULLUP | GPIO_PIN_PULLDOWN | GPIO_INTR_MASK)

That changed the error to:

gpiopps0: Cannot allocate an IRQ for the GPIO

And now I'm having problems finding a DEVMETHOD mapping for
bus_alloc_resource for the Allwinner gpios.  Am I right in guessing
that this code simply doesn't exist yet?

Thanks!
-Dustin