HEADS UP: Marvell Armada 38x support in the tree

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 02:33:25 UTC 2017

Hi Jim,

+1 for the microUSB serial‎. You list SATA 3 for the M2 connector. Does the kernel support SATA 3 on the marvell chipset?

Oh, and you have the clickboard slot as MicroBUS, but the link spells it MikroBUS (I like mikroElectronika stuff).

Thanks for the great work bringing these products out.
Russ

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.