Fwd: Paid Support for iMX6 Port

Ronald Klop ronald-lists at klop.ws
Wed Aug 3 15:27:31 UTC 2016

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 00:16:55 +0200, Russell Haley <russ.haley at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry, reply instead of reply all...

My Sheevaplug loads the kernel from NAND which mounts the rootfs from
USB-stick. And does this for a couple of years already. I used to have a
rootfs on nandfs(5) also, but nandfs is not stable enough.

# nandtool erase dev=/dev/gnand0s.fbsd-boot
# dd if=/tmp/kernel.bin of=/dev/gnand0s.fbsd-boot bs=2k conv=sync

Cheers,
Ronald.